372.5 Hour Basic Reserve
Monday – Thursday evenings 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM and every Saturday 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM or 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Program Coordinators: Erin Farrell, Lorraine Altmeyer, and Wayne Sallale
In order to view and print the form you will need Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have it, download it now.
Schedule of Basic Reserve Training classes:
The Basic Reserve Program runs from 6:00PM – 9:00PM Monday – Thursday and every Saturday from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM or 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Class #1 – Orientation will be held on October 7, 2020, classes will begin October 14, 2020. *On Monday, 9/28/20, SSPI will make a decision whether to go forward with Orientation on 10/7. In spite of unusually strong interest in our next Basic Reserve Intermittent Training Course, it has not translated into sufficient applications to allow us to run the class. At end of business on Monday, 9/28 we will post on this site our decision.*
If you have interest in this class, please forward an application to us as soon as possible. However, please do not apply unless you are serious and committed to attending.
The cost of tuition is $1850. We will not accept tuition until the first night of class. Additional costs include the uniform, books and other training materials.
All classes will be held at the academy located at 35 Neponset Ave. in Foxborough. You may email Basic Reserve Coordinator Erin Farrell at email@example.com or leave a message for her at 508-543-0632. Applications can be faxed to 508-543-0633 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; faxed/emailed copies will only reserve your spot in the class, originals are required to attend.
* Classes may be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient. Pre-registration is, therefore, essential! Applications should be submitted as early as possible to ensure a class will run as scheduled.
DOCUMENTATION NEEDED PRIOR TO ADMISSION TO THE 372.5 HOUR PROGRAM:
- Properly executed MPTC Training Application (signed by the Chief Executive Officer and student officer).
- Certification of emergency medical insurance coverage (health insurance card), issued resultant either from employment by the sponsoring agency or from a policy executed by and between the applicant and a private insurance carrier.
- The only forms of payment we accept are bank checks or money orders. Tuition is due on the first night of class.
- * Attire – The uniform for the Basic Reserve Program will be announced at Orientation. The dress code for this program will be strictly enforced.
- All correspondence should be emailed to Erin Farrell at email@example.com or mailed to:
Erin Farrell, Program Coordinator
South Suburban Police Institute, Inc.
P.O. Box 205
Millis, MA 02054