- About Us
- Policies and Procedures
372.5 Hour Basic Reserve
Program Coordinators: Lorraine Altmeyer, Wayne Sallale, and Mary Chappuis
In order to view and print the form you will need Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have it, download it now.
Schedule of Basic Reserve Training classes: gins with orientation on Monday, September 9, 2019 @ 6:00 Pm. The first night of classes will be held on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 @ 6:00 PM
There will be NO Class #2
The cost of tuition is $1850. Additional costs will include the cost of uniforms, book(s), and other training materials.
Fax applications to 508-543-0633 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All classes will be held at the academy located at 35 Neponset Street in Foxborough. You may email Basic Reserve Training Coordinator Lorraine Altmeyer at email@example.com.
* Classes may be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient. Pre-registration is, therefore, essential! Applications should be submitted as early as possible to ensure a class will run as scheduled.
DOCUMENTATION NEEDED PRIOR TO ADMISSION TO THE 372.5 HOUR PROGRAM
- Properly executed MPTC Training Application (signed by the Chief Executive Officer and student officer).
- Certification of emergency medical insurance coverage, issued resultant either from employment by the sponsoring agency or from a policy executed by and between the applicant and a private insurance carrier.
- Payment can be made in the form of bank check or money order. We do not accept cash or credit cards.
- * Attire – The uniform for the Basic Reserve Program will be announced at Orientation. The dress code for this program will be strictly enforced.
- All correspondence should be emailed to Erin Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Lorraine Altmeyer, Program Coordinator
South Suburban Police Institute, Inc.
P.O. Box 205
Millis, MA 02054
See a Program Coordinator in the staff office from 6-9pm when classes are in session or email Lorraine Altmeyer at email@example.com.