372.5 Hour Basic Reserve
Program Coordinators: Erin Farrell
In order to view and print the form you will need Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have it, download it now.
Schedule of Basic Reserve Training classes:
The Basic Reserve Program runs from 6:00PM – 9:00PM Monday – Thursday and every Saturday from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Defensive Tactics classes are held 6:30-9:30). Our class schedule is as follows:
Class #1 – Begins fall 2018. Dates TBD.
There will be no Class #2
The cost of tuition is $1850. Additional costs include the uniform, books and other training materials.
All classes will be held at the academy located at 35 Neponset Ave. in Foxborough. You may email Basic Reserve Coordinator Erin Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message for her at 508-543-0632. Applications can be faxed to 508-543-0633 or emailed to email@example.com; faxed copies will only reserve your spot in the class, originals are required attend.
* Classes may be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient. Pre-registration is, therefore, essential! Applications should be submitted as early as possible to ensure a class will run as scheduled.
DOCUMENTATION NEEDED PRIOR TO ADMISSION TO THE 372.5 HOUR PROGRAM
- Properly executed MPTC Training Application (signed by the Chief Executive Officer and student officer).
- Certification of emergency medical insurance coverage, issued resultant either from employment by the sponsoring agency or from a policy executed by and between the applicant and a private insurance carrier.
- The only forms of payment we accept are bank checks or money orders. Tuition is due on the first night of class.
- * Attire – The uniform for the Basic Reserve Program will be announced at Orientation. The dress code for this program will be strictly enforced.
- All correspondence should be mailed to:
Erin Farrell, Program Coordinator
South Suburban Police Institute, Inc.
P.O. Box 205
Millis, MA 02054