345 Hour Basic Reserve
Program Coordinators: Erin Farrell and Chief Richard Hurley, Ret.
In order to view and print the form you will need Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have it, download it now.
Schedule of Basic Reserve Training classes:
The night Basic Reserve Program runs from 6:00PM – 9:00PM on Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays and every Saturday from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Our fall schedule is as follows:
Class #1 – Begins September 12, 2016 with Orientation. The first class session is scheduled for October 3, 2016.
There will be NO Class #2
Tuition is $1700 plus the cost of uniforms, books and other training materials.
Fax applications to 508-543-0633 or scan and email to email@example.com.
All classes will be held at the academy located at 35 Neponset Street in Foxborough. You may email Basic Reserve Coordinator Erin Farrell from this site or leave a message for her at 508-543-0632. Our fax number is 508-543-0633.
* Classes may be canceled if enrollment is insufficient. Pre-registration is, therefore, essential! Applications should be submitted as early as possible to ensure a class will run as scheduled.
DOCUMENTATION NEEDED PRIOR TO ADMISSION TO THE 318 HOUR PROGRAM
- Properly executed MPTC Training Application (signed by the Chief Executive Officer and student officer). (original signatures only-no faxed copies will be accepted).
- Certification of emergency medical insurance coverage, issued resultant either from employment by the sponsoring agency or from a policy executed by and between the applicant and a private insurance carrier.
- Payment can be made in the form of personal check, bank check or money order. We do not accept cash or credit cards.
- * Attire – The uniform for the Basic Reserve Program will be announced at Orientation. The dress code for this program will be strictly enforced.
- All correspondence should be mailed to:
Erin Farrell, Program Coordinator
South Suburban Police Institute, Inc.
P.O. Box 205
Millis, MA 02054
See a Program Coordinator in the staff office from 6-9pm when classes are in session or email Erin Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.