372.5 Hour Basic Reserve
Program Coordinators: Erin Farrell
In order to view and print the form you will need Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have it, download it now.
Schedule of Basic Reserve Training classes:
The night Basic Reserve Program runs from 6:00PM – 9:00PM Monday – Thursday and every Saturday from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Our fall schedule is as follows:
Class #1 – Begins September 5, 2017 with Orientation. The first class session is scheduled for October 2, 2017.
There will be NO Class #2
The cost of tuition is TBD. Additional costs will include the cost of uniforms, book(s), and other training materials.
Fax applications to 508-543-0633 or scan and email to email@example.com.
All classes will be held at the academy located at 35 Neponset Street in Foxborough. You may email Basic Reserve Training Coordinator Erin Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Classes may be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient. Pre-registration is, therefore, essential! Applications should be submitted as early as possible to ensure a class will run as scheduled.
DOCUMENTATION NEEDED PRIOR TO ADMISSION TO THE 372.5 HOUR PROGRAM
- Properly executed MPTC Training Application (signed by the Chief Executive Officer and student officer).
- Certification of emergency medical insurance coverage, issued resultant either from employment by the sponsoring agency or from a policy executed by and between the applicant and a private insurance carrier.
- Payment can be made in the form of bank check or money order. We do not accept cash or credit cards.
- * Attire – The uniform for the Basic Reserve Program will be announced at Orientation. The dress code for this program will be strictly enforced.
- All correspondence should be mailed to:
Erin Farrell, Program Coordinator
South Suburban Police Institute, Inc.
P.O. Box 205
Millis, MA 02054
See a Program Coordinator in the staff office from 6-9pm when classes are in session or email Erin Farrell at email@example.com.